Infolinks In Text Ads

Best remover!

LED Photon Beauty Light Rejuvenation

LED Photon Beauty Light Rejuvenation

Using a super waterproof mascara (Isehan Kiss Me Heroine mascara), I really need a remover that will do the trick quickly and efficiently with minimal tugging, pulling or rubbing. I've heard good things about L'Oreal's Clean Artiste makeup remover specifically for waterproof makeup, so I thought I'd give it a try. I was really surprised to find just how fantastic this remover really is!

To be honest, after trying my old standbys of coconut oil, sweet almond oil and Pond's Cold Cream to remove my stubborn mascara, I wasn't holding out a lot of hope, so being pleasantly surprised at the Clean Artiste's effectiveness is an understatement. While the Pond's did work, I still had to do more rubbing than I'd like, but not with this stuff.

To use this remover all I do is make sure to shake the bottle well since the oils settle onto the surface of the liquid. Then I apply a bit to a cotton ball, and hold it onto my eye for about 15 seconds before wiping my waterproof eye makeup away.

The only drawback to this product is the bottle. I have no idea why, but it has one of those screw-on caps that I liken to a childproof medication pill bottle. You have to press down on the top first in order to remove it. When taking this on a trip, I used my old spill-prevention trick of placing a piece of plastic wrap over the top before replacing the lid. Big mistake. The cap wouldn't come off, so my husband ended up piercing a hole in the bottle so I could squeeze the remover into another container.

So I'd give 5 stars for the remover itself, but 1 star for the container.

Get your LED Photon Beauty Light Rejuvenation Now!


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Arsip Blog