Infolinks In Text Ads

Great prodct

Vincent Longo Cosmetics Cr%C3%A8me Concealer

Vincent Longo Cosmetics Cr%C3%A8me Concealer

I originally got this as a sample with about 6 or 8 different shades. I tried it more on a whim, since I usually collect samples, forget I have them, and they get buried under other samples.

I loved it the moment I tried it on. It went on creamy, hid all my imperfections, didn't look cakey, didn't crease into my fine lines, didn't melt off my oily skin, and stayed on ALL day into night. This is an absolute first for me. I've tried SO MANY concealers, from mineral powders to highlighters, and this is the absolute first that has become the holy grail. Broken capillaries by my nostrils are now even, bags under my eyes are gone, the skin tone match is perfect. I even love the scent, a light vanilla that fades pretty quickly.

My sample had lasted me for over 2 months, and I still haven't hit "pan" yet on the colors I have been using. This is with daily use, which totally justifies the price for me. It's SO good I decided to stop wearing foundation altogether, and let the real me shine through.

Get your Vincent Longo Cosmetics Cr%C3%A8me Concealer Now!


Category Article

One Response to “Blue Eye Makeup”

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Arsip Blog